Saturday, December 29, 2012



                                 

                        All the fun we had, all the special moments and occasions! Just want to share the last month's of the year with some pictures, birthdays, hauls and special occasions...



      My sis and son birthday caKe, there two loves Mickey M & Day of the Dead!



      This year I said no to cake, my lovey brought me a basket full of yummy fruit.

                                               My BF got me the Clarisonic, Mia!
                                               My lil sis got me this one, lovinn!
               
                                                   My gift to self, Zara booties!

                                 Enjoyed sum lobster rolls for dinner with the familia.













































No comments:

Post a Comment