Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Fall is coming




 So, my favorite season is a coming Fall duh. My favorite season not only because I am fall baby but all the snugly sweaters, cool jackets and dark chocolaty boots.  So normally I've started fall shopping, it's only the beginning I still have to get my birthday outfit going funnn. Fall is a very busy season in my household, just the way we like it!     


                                      When I saw this they had to be mine, Steve Madden!


                               I like the fact that it has black and the gold tip, very fall.

                                                  New brown suede Zara booties
 
                                           Even my phone got a knew cover, thx to MK
 
Lastly my very comfy leopard loafers, mossimo....
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment