Friday, March 30, 2012

          Lip Obsession



         So lately my obsession has been lips, lipstick to be exact! I been hunting for the perfect shade of red for an upcoming event, my sis wedding and my signature shade is red. I tried new brands and re-purchased old goodies.
            These are the ones that caught my eye, Lancome Rouge in love in "valentine",Chanel in "Le Fascinate", Dior Addict extreme in "paparazzi", Sephora for Pantone in "tangerine tango", YSL in "11" and last MAC viva glam in "A22".


           I have to say that some of this brands surprise me, I think I was expecting much more. The shades are so pretty but some have no coverage, Dior was disappointing the there is no coverage but it's very moisturising. Chanel is definitely my top pick, I was pleasantly surprise by YSL lip stain it goes on like  lip gloss and dries up like a lipstick. I can always count on MAC! The Sephora was an experiment and Lancomes Rouge was an impulse.

No comments:

Post a Comment