Friday, July 8, 2011

Tartelicious......




 So,  for the 4th of July I enjoyed the traditional American Holiday! A day off from work, hot dogs, hamburgers, smores and fireworks of course!    Without forgetting one important element.....SHOPPING!!  One of the lovely items I purchased was from QVC, yes people QVC. They had an excellent sale with Tarte Cosmetics, it consists of eight products all waterproof for the summer, mascara, lip surge, 2 brushes, bronzer, blush, concealer, cream eyeshadow, maracuja oil, eyeliner, sharpener and it all came in a nice purple cosmetics bag. Not bad for $50.00 with the choice of making two payments of $24.99, so I jump on it. Tarte is a knew brand to me and I couldn't wait to try it out, here are some pictures.
Me with some of the products,
                                             I love them there very fresh and light!

No comments:

Post a Comment