Friday, June 17, 2011

Book Worm!!

One of my favorite pastimes is to read, anything that catches my eye and recommendations from friends! Last books I read were Lolita, Beautiful Boy, Water for elephants and Help! Of course I read a lot of fashion and beauty books too! I am going to share my top three favorite books at the moment....ta ta ta
  
1st is Coco Chanel The Legend and the Life
This is a great book, good quality, pictures and her life story!





2nd is Kevin Aucoin Face Forward! RIP
One of my fave looks, he created for Cher! lovely...




Another Kevin Aucoin! A Beautiful Life
This came out after his untimely death, beautiful book!
I bought some awhile back, I am sure you can find them in Amazon



2 comments:

  1. Great post and you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to read too! Thanks for following:)

    ReplyDelete